Two Meeting Street desires to make your Charleston vacation as memorable as possible. Our location in the city’s Historic District puts us in close proximity to events such as the fascinating springtime Spoleto Festival, as well as attractions like some of South Carolina’s finest beaches and world-class golf courses. There are a few policies in place to help ensure that your stay in our Charleston, SC luxury accommodations is an exceptional experience.
- All guestroom rates are per room, per night for single or double occupancy and do not include state and local tax and accommodations fees of 14%. For a third person there is an additional charge of $50 per evening.
- Minimum stay requirements are applicable for weekends, special events and holidays.
- Rates posted are valid to July 2020, excluding holidays and special events. At the time of reservation, a deposit is required to reserve your accommodation.
Deposits: The Inn requests a deposit of one night’s tariff plus taxes for stays of 1 night or 50% of your total stay for 2 evenings or more. The Inn accepts credit cards, personal checks, corporate checks, travelers checks and cash.
Cancellation Policy: For a refund of deposit, your reservation must be canceled by 6 pm three weeks prior to date of arrival. After this date, a refund will only be given if your room rents for all the nights of your reservation. The same policy applies to changing the dates of your reservation or leaving early. A handling fee of $25 applies to all situations. The same cancellation policy applies to deposits redeemed from Gift Certificates and Gift Cards. Please note that Two Meeting Street Inn gift certificates are valid for one year from the time of purchase.
International Travelers: We will send you a PayPal request which will charge your credit card. PayPal will charge you 4.3% in addition to your tariff for this convenience.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed inside the Inn or on any grounds within our gates.
- The Inn welcomes children over 12 years of age.
- Although we love animals, the Inn has a no pet policy.
Online Booking: The Inn does not participate in any online bookings or online booking sites. All reservations are taken over the phone with an innkeeper to ensure the best room match for each guest.
Weddings and Special Events: The Inn does not host weddings, wedding related activities or special events on the property. This request includes photography.